Paper Plate Kinara
Brought To You By:
- 9-inch Paper Plate
- Hole Punch
- Kwik Stix
- 7 Popsicle Sticks
- Tissue Paper
- Fold a 9-inch paper plate in half. On the fold, punch seven evenly spaced holes.
- Decorate both sides of the plate.
- For candles, color seven popsicle sticks: three red, one black, and three green.
- Cut out seven "flames" from tissue paper. Glue one at the end of each candle.
- Push the candles through the holes in the folded plate. If necessary, use tape to hold each candle in place.