Back-to-School Book Covers
Brought to you by:
These colorful book covers take only a few minutes to make and can be made using items around your home. Using ordinary shopping bags, each book cover can be personalized with freehand drawing, writing, or your favorite back-to-school themed pictures. They are fun and easy to make!
What you need:
- Kwik Stix (assorted colors)
- Glue sticks
- Clear Tape
- Brown paper bag or bag in color of your choice
- Coloring page of your choice
- Print your favorite back to school themed coloring page (ie: smiling pencil, school bus, stack of books)
- Use Kwik Stix to color the page and cut the picture out
- Cut the sides of the bag along the side crease of each bag. Then cut across the middle of the bottom of the paper bag. Fold the bag in half
- Place the coloring page cut out, on the front of the cover. Remember: Leave enough room at the top and bottom for when you cover a book.
- Attach the picture to the front of the book cover with a glue stick.
- Permanently attach it with several strips of clear tape. This will make your book cover durable.
Total Time: 5 minutes each
Have a Great School Year!
The Pencil Grip, Inc.