Popsicle Stick Apples
Let’s honor your kid's teachers with these cute popsicle stick crafts! They are fun and easy to make!
What You’ll Need:
1. Popsicle Sticks (9 Per Apple)
2. School Glue
3. Kwik Stix
4. Green and Brown Construction Paper
1. First, put together the base of your apples. For each, simply glue your popsicle sticks together to look like a fence (seven next to each other and two across) Set aside to let them dry completely.
2. Next, using the Kwik Stix, paint the front of the popsicle stick fence completely red.
3. Now cut out a stem and small leaf out of the brown & green construction paper.
4. To finish off, glue on the paper pieces to the front and let it all dry completely, before displaying proudly. You can also add other cut outs to really make it your own! (ex. a worm peeking through)