Cupcake Liner Octopus
Brought to you by:
- Purple cupcake liner (or any color you would like)
- Blue sheet of cardstock paper
- Purple cardstock paper
- 2 large googly eyes
- Kwik Stix
- Start by cutting out 8 Octopus tentacles from your purple cardstock paper. They should be roughly the width of a Cheerio.
- Glue your purple cupcake liner and tentacles onto the blue cardstock paper.
- Cut a mouth out of the pink cardstock paper and then glue it onto your Octopus
- Next, glue on the googly eyes!
- Add spots of glue to the tentacles so that you can add the Cheerios.
- To finish your Octopus project, use Kwik Stix to add waves and different under the sea friends around your Octopus!
Life is better under the sea!