DIY: Pool Noodle Race Track
Brought To You By:
- Pool Noodle
- Serrated Knife
- Nose pliers
- Cut the noodle in half with a serrated knife (one side than the other side).
- Once the noodle has been cut, lay the pieces on the ground side by side.
- Insert the toothpicks where the two halves of the foam noodles touch each other.
- Use as many toothpicks as you need to hold the noodle tracks tightly together.
- Then, with a need nose pliers, clip the ends of the tooth picks flush to the noodle.
- Finally, you are ready to decorate your track! Use the cardstock to create race flags to go along the track, as well as, your start and finish line.
On Your Mark...Get Set...Go!!