President Lincoln & Washington Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Brought To You By:
- Two Toilet Paper Rolls
- Kwik Stix/Thin Stix
- Googly Eyes
- Construction Paper
- Cotton Stuffing
- Paint your George Washington toilet paper tube ALL dark blue and let dry. Paint your Lincoln toilet paper tube ALL black and let dry.
- Use a flesh colored paint (or paper) to paint on a face on each president.
- For your Lincoln toilet paper tube, paint a white "V" under the face for his shirt. For Washington, paint a white collar as you see above with some squiggly lines below and fill them in to represent the frill of his shirt.
- Using a small dab of glue or glue dots, add a pair of mini googly eyes to each president.
- Paint a thin smile on each president.
- Accessorize Lincoln! For his beard you can glue on small pieces of yarn or cut a squiggly piece of paper like we did for his beard. For his hat, you'll just need one black circle, and a piece of black paper rolled up and taped! Attach the hat together with glue and lay on the top of the toilet paper tube. Now he's complete!
- Accessorize Washington! All he needs is a big wad of cotton stuffing placed inside the top of his "head" and flowing out for his wig!
Happy President's Day!