Heart Shaped Ninja Turtle Craft
Brought To You By:
- Colored Construction Paper
- Kids Safety Scissors
- Hole Puncher
- Black Sharpie
- Cut a number of green hearts along with strips of colorful paper for the masks.
- Punch a number of giant eyes with a circle hole puncher (you could also use googly eyes, if you have them).
- Glue the masks onto each of the turtles.
- Glue smaller strips of paper to the back to represent the mask's knots.
- Add a couple giant eyes and your Ninja Turtle is complete!
Happy Valentine’s Day!!