Cork Sail Boats Craft
Brought To You By:
- Rubber bands
- Toothpicks/Wooden dowels
- Patterned Scrapbook Paper
- First, line up 3 corks and secure them together using two thick rubber bands.
- Using a nail, create a hole in the center of the cork wharf.
- Push in a toothpick or wooden dowel into the hole.
- Using another toothpick or dowel, create an outline on a piece of paper for your said.
- Now use your outline to cut out the shape of your sail using the patterned paper.
- Finally, stick the top and bottom of the sail through the wooden dowel and your sail boat is complete.
It is now time to set sail!