Pot of Gold Paint Craft
Brought To You By:
- Black and white construction paper
- Kwik Stix
- Gold Glitter
- Cut out a pot using the black construction paper and glue it on to a piece of white construction paper.
- Next, use the Kwik Stix to paint the different colors of the rainbow coming from the pot of gold all the way to the bottom of the paper.
- After you have finished your rainbow, add a few shamrocks throughout your art piece.
- Now it is time to add the part that will make your piece come together...time to add the gold glitter!
- Lightly put glue on the upper portion of the pot and sprinkle glitter over the glue.
- Now let it all dry and you have yourself a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow just in time for St. Patrick's Day!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!