Puppet Paper Bag Owl
Brought to you by:
Another fun craft to do with your kids to get in the spirit of the Fall season!
The paper bag owl craft is something the kids can have fun with over and over again!
1. Paper bag
2. Construction Paper
3. Kwik Stix
1. Flip your bag over so that the flap is on the top, facing you. Cut out two circles from construction paper about the size of a silver dollar and glue them on to the center of flap.
2. In the center of each construction paper circle, use Kwik Stix to paint on the owl’s eyes and beak.
3. Cut out two small triangles for the owl "ears." Glue the ears to the back of the top of the flap.
4. Cut out two large wings from construction paper and glue them to the back of the paper bag about halfway down.
5. Once everything is dry, slip your hand inside and you can flap the beak up and down to make your owl hoot and take flight!