Paper Plate Pumpkin
Brought to you by:
Get ready for the holiday season by making some paper plate pumpkins that can be hung around the house! These are a great way to have fun with you kids and to create cute decorations for the holidays!
1. Paper Plates (any size)
2. Kwik Stix to decorate your pumpkin
3. Green construction paper
1. Paint the paper plate and decorate your pumpkin.
2. Cut out a small rectangle shape using the green construction paper to be the stem of the pumpkin.
3. Glue the stem onto the paper plate.
4. The final step is totally up to you! You can either glue a magnet on the back of the plate to hang on the fridge or make a hole at the top of the pumpkin and use string to hang up your new decoration!
Enjoy and Happy Holidays!