Gluten-Free Banana Split Cupcake Recipe
Brought to you by:
1. 1/2 cup coconut flour
2. 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
3. 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
4. 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
5. 4 large eggs
6. 1/2 cup agave nectar
7. 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
8. 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
9. One batch of gluten-free chocolate ganache
10. One batch of gluten-free whipped cream frosting
11. Gluten-free chocolate sprinkles
12. 1 banana, cut into 16 slices
13. 8 cherries (fresh or frozen)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line 8 muffin cups with paper liners
2. To make the batter, in a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, arrowroot powder, salt and baking soda. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, agave nectar and vanilla extract. Blend the wet ingredients into the coconut flour mixture with a handheld mixer until thoroughly combined, then fold in the strawberries.
3. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter into each prepared muffin cup.
4. Bake the cupcakes for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out with just a few moist crumbs attached. Let the cupcakes cool in the pan for 1 hour.
5. To decorate the cupcakes, frost the tops with a layer of Chocolate Ganache. Pipe or add a big dollop of Whipped Cream Frosting (equivalent to 2 heaping tablespoons) on top of each cupcake, then cover with chocolate sprinkles. Place 2 banana slices in the whipped cream on each cupcake. Top with a cherry and serve immediately.
6. Grab your set of Gripables and dive on in!
Here's a link to our website where you can purchase your set of Gripables:
Recipe Provided By: