Kwik Stix Ice Cream Cones & Sundaes
Brought to you by:
What you need:
ü Kwik Stix (assorted colors)
ü 5 sheets of blank white paper
ü 3 white paper plates
1. Use Kwik Stix to paint a crisscross pattern on both sides of a paper plate.
2. Roll the paper plate into a cone or cup and fasten it with scotch tape.
3. For your ice cream with sprinkles, paint a white piece of paper with dots of color. Once you are done, crumple these pieces of paper into a ball.
4. Attach the scoops of ice cream to the cone or cup.
5. Add ribbon and a red circle for whipped cream and a cherry. (optional)